comasoft® VI PowerScripter (currently beta 1) is the first and absolutely unique VMware VI Client plug-in for a tight integration of user-defined PowerShell scripts into the object repository of VMware Virtual Infrastructure 3.5.
This plug-in delivers some predefined scripts for common admin tasks and is capable of handling hundreds of custom scripts for direct usage from a dynamically generated context menu within VI Client (for connections to VirtualCenter, ESX 3.5 or ESX 3i).
Thanks to its absolute flexibility, this powerful software is a “must” for professional users looking to administrate the virtual infrastructure in compliance with business-aligned functions in a simple and yet most effective manner.
- Load any VI PowerShell script through a dynamically created context menu (often no change needed)
- Use of VM or Host based PowerShell scripts
- Run Scripts against single or multiple chosen objects (also Cluster, DataCenter)
- Switch between Debug and silent mode
- Use local scripts or scripts from network shares
- Enhance the VI Client or VirtualCenter functionality for your demands
- PowerShell scripts using the correct VirtualCenter access rights
- all script activities are logged
- Usage of predefined scripts provided by icomasoft
- Support for PowerGUI powerpack files